|from the christmas card that never got sent. 50 of them are sitting right next to me as we speak.|
i'm in one of those agoraphobic, anhedonistic moods: don't want to get up, do work, talk to anyone, leave the house, etc.
i try to resist getting too deep into this mode.
i already told you about s.o.l.e.
next week i need to focus on some really specific goals and getting back into the routine of the practices that keep my own personal black, panting dog at bay.
so here's the plan:
1) yoga on tuesday, thursday, & friday.
2) meeting with special collections librarian on thursday to work on my mapping salt lake city project.
3) work on two poetry commissions. finish one of them! (it's already late.)
4) meet with committee chair.
5) submit poems to ten places.
what are your plans for the week?
how do you keep the black dog at bay?