|so rad. literally.|
my report for friday 29 august 2014:
- finished part 2 of charles olson's call me ishmael
- read "resisting amnesia: history and personal life," adrienne rich's 1983 speech at scripps college collected in blood, bones, and poetry
- read audre lorde's poem "afterimages"
- read sandra tsing loh's essay "the bitch is back" from the best american essays 2012, ed. david brooks
- read chapter 83, "jonah historically regarded," and "the doubloon" from moby dick
- wrote the poem "from the sun. . . "
- wrote the poem "god's world is nothing. . . "
- FINISHED revising the lapidary's nosegay, and i must never touch it again until it is in press
- submitted the lapidary's nosegay for publication with two days to spare before deadline passes