Saturday, February 1, 2014

Practice: Ukelele Every Day (Also, Sitting Med, Yo)

Sure, she's thin, but she did ask about the red velvet cake, which shows a healthy appreciation for food, no?
Another fashion photo op!  Yeah!  They've felt rare, lately.  This one was in the grocery store. Many of the young models shop here in fake fur.  Her boots--which I also photographed--were super short motorcycle boots.  Those leggings are pleather.

Worked today.  AGAIN.  But granted I have a nice job.  I'm not a coal miner.  I'm pretty lucky about some things right now.  Not taking it for granted.

So February's theme is practice.  I read recently--confirmed by a yogi on Fb--that it takes around 90 days to develop a habit.  So for the next 90 days, I pledge to play the uke everyday for at least ten minutes, maybe more.  Also, to sit and meditate for three to start.  Since I'm completely, utterly exhausted it will be five on uke.  Three in med.  Baby steps.

What's going on with you this month?

Who reads this?  I'm not promoting it at all and have been enjoying writing without marketing.


No comments:

Post a Comment