Monday, February 24, 2014

Practice: Habit Forming

I know my posts have become super boring when the only thing I can think to write about is that our one toilet was clogged last night and into this morning and last night, my family used the bathroom at the synagogue on the block before turning in, and this morning, I took a kid to a corner diner and bought way too many bad pastries so she could use their bathroom.

I don't want to tell you how I got through it. I don't know how squatter loving my readers are. Throughout my life I've done things that people around me find gross.

Sometimes I think I should have been some kind of performance artist, if I'd had any ideas for that.

Meditation: 7 minutes
Ukelele: Didn't even touch it.

Listened to: Beethoven's 8th. It's the 200th anniversary of its debut. A symphony only 28 minutes long is my kind of symphony.

It's also the 35th anniversary of Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti.


No comments:

Post a Comment