|we missed you, ingrid!|
1. ingrid feasted in d.c., made grandma wendy's rolls.
2. first thanksgiving in four years with eva.
|rutabagas with roasted ginger pears. confession: i used 1 c. cream rather than the measly 1/3 c. called for.|
|nora & rose made this.|
4. the twins made marshmallow fluff.
|crescents & cloverleafs|
5. eva i made grandma wendy's rolls in utah, too. they weren't as good as hers. they never are.
6. bammy hosted, so it was an easy day for me.
|the kids table gets smaller each year.|
8. i missed my family in boise, arizona, sydney, and seattle.
|caramelized apple & currant bread pudding. i was gonna do chocolate, but thankfully lula talked me out of it.|
9. the lights are up on candy cane lane!
10. don't you think black friday is one of the most depressing things in the world?
looking forward to: finishing the odyssey with moses today.