Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bowery Coffee's Black Tights Bonanza

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
I spent about one hour today writing in Bowery Coffee before getting hamantaschen for Purim (more on this tomorrow). Bowery Coffee's only been open since October and is so small, it had only imagined it would be uncomfortably intimate.

 I had been a little nervous about hanging out there: Would the staff mind if I hogged one of the three little tables with my helmet, requisite two bags and laptop? Turns out "no." In fact, the counter dude was so friendly and helpful (to me and everyone) I thought we might become fast friends. (He asked me if I had skateboarded there.)

 Despite the balmy weather--the cafe door propped open to welcome it--gal after gal came in wearing black tights, and it is silly how thrilling this was for me. See for yourself. Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

1 comment: