Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hard Core Blogging (When the Flesh is Weak)--And Two Pairs of Tights

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic This relentless obligation to check in here everyday and post something ANYTHING has been good for me. Tonight I'm doing it while sick with a migraine which a medicinal latte did not vanquish, Lara gave me the phrase "hard core blogging," and as we approach our TWO-MONTH anniversary tomorrow (have you entered our tights' giveaway?), I have to say how much she inspires me and how everyday I try and be as awesome as she is.

 Last night, I attended the member's opening of the New Museum's Triennial with fellow librarian, M. There was a deejay and free glowing twizzlers. We climbed the seven flights of the museum, and looked in the galleries and the people in them. I remembered suddenly why I live here.  I don't get out enough.

 When we started this blog, we had no ideas for it other than we were going to somehow write ourselves out of the tight places we were feeling we were in. I'm still in that place, but now I have a better idea of what can be possible in it.

  Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Photos #1--Taken last night at the museum opening.  The girl had braids, too.  I tried and failed to photograph a pair of gray tights with a narrow red stripe up the back.

Photo #2--M with a twizzler.

Photo #3--Tights at OWS Occupy Town Square last Sunday.  WHERE did she get these??

 P.S. Davy Jones! I saw you in reruns only (in college--VCRless--I got up at 6 am to watch you), but I always loved you and your band! RIP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment