Friday, March 9, 2012
My weeks are so logistically complex that it is a relief--in the grand tradition of working people everywhere--to get to Friday, even if I do have to work tomorrow.
I spotted the tights above on a fellow parent dropping of her kid in the school lobby this morning. I was very close to interviewing her about her tights: 1. Where did she get them? 2. Does she collect tights? 3. Are tights her preferred mode of winter dressing?
But I didn't and am still a little regretful about that.
I love Lara's "highs" and "lows" that structure her post today so here are mine:
1. Writing before work in McNally Jackson where I spotted a pair of tights that I'll share tomorrow.
2. Attending my nice, smart writing group in a group member's fabulous Brooklyn pad, and getting great suggestions for my story.
3. Finishing a blog post at the 11th hour!
1. Thinking about all I have yet to get through this month. Wish my anxiety could disappear because it is not helping.
2. The fact that I still can't post the photos I take on my phone to Facebook.
3. The fact that I can be so shy when I don't want to be!