Wednesday, March 14, 2012
10 epiphanies whilst breathing in mint laughing gas & listening to regina spektor
1) compressed sound files really do suck. i'm lucky to have a wall of vinyl, a turntable, good speakers, and someone to manage it all--put on records, adjust levels, corral cords and cables, etc.
2) life is the bomb! how do i forget that when i'm not breathing laughing gas? damn. i promise i'll never, ever forget how beautiful life is again.
3) i will never again act timid about my art, work, kids, sartorial choices, or be afraid to boss it up. nicki says what i'm thinking. i will not accept the pickle juice.
4) i wrote the beginning of a new stage play while getting my gums tortured. it was so incredibly rad. probably the raddest thing i've ever written. unfortunately i couldn't take notes, and it's gone now.
5) my dentist is hot.
6) regina spektor is silly!
7) each moment is rad.
8) i don't really care about anything.
9) my teeth are gorgeous.
10) i'm going to the dentist way more often.
legwear: grey windowpane tights
inspiration: nicki, forever and always
looking forward: hawaiian haystacks with eva and anna, colbert and stewart with c.