|Tights spotted on the L Train last Friday during rush hour.|
|The owner of the tights wore a Sgt. Pepper-inspired jacket.|
|Something about the tights wearer's face reminded me of this Lucien Freud painting.|
1. See the Ungovernables at the New Museum with kids this Thursday. Closes on Sunday!
2. See the Whitney Biennial, which a parent described this morning as underwhelming, but I don't care.
3. See friend's boyfriend's band Pak at The Stone on Tuesday night.
4. Finish midterm grading. This has stretched on and on. And there's more grading to be done after.
5. First week back at work: Finish my Crime Fiction LibGuide!
6. Check in on the current performance artist in the Abrons Art Center main gallery.
6. Gather recipes for spring cooking. (Although I threw together a stir fry--broccoli, pineapple, cashews, tofu, ginger on white rice--for my kids last night and they hated it.)
What's on your "need-to-do" list this week?