1. My kids need the computer even though it's almost midnight, so I'll blog quickly.
2. What I did today: walked over the Williamsburg Bridge to go to some artist's studios as part of the Go Brooklyn extravaganza.
3. Off the bridge I headed south towards a Rob Hickman's place in South Williamsburg.
4. It was the Jewish Sabbath, so I saw many Orthodox families milling around in their Saturday best. I saw this flier posted in anticipation of Sukkot.
5. At Rob's I met the nicest dog named Blanka.
6. Saw Rob's art and the art of his neighbor. More on my day tomorrow.