Monday, June 4, 2012

Meet Guest Blogger, Ms. Buffy Child Freedom

Meet Ms. Buffy Child Freedom!  After 13 years of performing in California-- as a Devil-Ette and the lead vocalist of Bride of Ozzy in San Francisco and singing with the legendary Marty and Elayne in Los Angeles--Buffy has just opened the next chapter of her life in Utah where she has already performed with her Mormon Organ.  Check out her hauntingly lovely music at Buffy Visick Musick, her Facebook fan page, and her Etsy page where she plies her handcrafted elixirs.

Buffy's album cover
1. Are you in a tight place? If so, what are you trying to do about it?

The tightest since I entered the birth canal. Keeping my head pointed toward the exit--surrendering to nature and the angels and hoping whatever is on the other side will help me through (and that I'll be able to thrive once I get there).


2. What do you want to get done this year?

Six albums, a few videos, and to completely shed my past. Get myself 100% born into my new whatever-I-am (see above). Become a true citizen of the Universe.
Buffy and her Mormon Organ


3. What inspires you?

The ongoing support of friends and people I don't even know. The way life leads me to exactly what I need to become what I am. Animals (especially my white bunny, Paul Newman). A child's bravery. The honesty of the natural world and the magic of the unseen. SOUNDS of all kinds (music is always happening everywhere, I can hear a chord in the air conditioning right now for example). Mostly: Words.

4. What's your favorite legwear?

Cotton leggings and black fishnet tights.
Buffy, back in her homeland, at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment