|dining al fresco at tommy's burger: burgers & chili cheese fries|
2. watched miss representation.
3. slept in on saturday morning.
4. hiked stewart falls.
5. dinner at my tied-for-first-place favorite utah valley restaurant pizzeria 712 (tied with communal). ate braised short rib on grilled polenta with horseradish cream, ricotta gnocchi with lemon thyme cream sauce, fresh limeade, and a salad of la ney ferme greens, farro, cherry, and house made ricotta. every single thing was simple and delicious. i wanted to order the panne cotta with rhubarb compote, but was too full.
7. crepes with your choice of: lemon and sugar, nutella, or ham, cheese & dijon.
8. made dal, rice and raita.
9. took it up south fork to eat at andi's cabin with peacocks and forest fire sky.
10. saying good-bye to eva as she moves to a co-op in slc. sounds super cool and i'm jealous, but sad.
|you need to check in with tommy's burger every so often|