|i got a little choked up|
& it's a great day when someone you love finds a person who loves her and will take good care of her. yesterday we celebrated my sister's wedding. she was more beautiful then i've ever seen her in a vintage 50's tea length dress and baby daisies in her hair. her groom was handsome and hilarious.
we danced and ate and sang until late (ish).
c. organized the music, which was the highlight of the whole thing.
other highlights were these:
1) ingrid & anna's chocolate wedding cake with fresh cherries, ganache, and a creme fraiche frosting.
|the BEST cake.|
2) noelle's teal dress with kelly green belt.
|i loved noelle's colors.|
|rad arco solo.|
4) the band's version of starla. i'll put up a recording of it some time. c. wrote it for me on our anniversary in 2000.
5) tony's last minute "jazzing up" of the entrance to the house.
6) a mob of dancing children.
|love this bcbg dress.|
7) eva's thrifted red bcbg dress.
8) jordan sitting in on sax.
9) hilary's laugh.
|all four of the best dresses were thrifted.|
11) david mowing the lawn in pouring rain.
12) the pouring rain clearing up just in time.
13) joe's radiohead cover.
14) i know i'm forgetting more highlights, but these are the ones that come time mind in my tired, tired, fuzzy brain.
|the buffet table.|