Sunday, July 1, 2012

Anyway

I want to do a transformation update, too, now that we're at the six-month point, but I just got off the subway and before that I was on Amtrak and I'm super tired and anything I say will sound super stupid.

Over the weekend I discovered Saratoga Springs, NY--famed race horsing capital, famed for its mineral springs (you can walk downtown and fill your bottles) and 19th-century mineral spring spas, home to Skidmore College, and home of the National Museum of Dance, which we visited today (and which occupies the building that housed a former mineral spring spa).  Who knew?

This week is we're supposed to NOT read anything this week for the AW.  Does this also mean Lara's inspired blog posts? 

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to read your transformation update, if it's on offer. i plan to read your posts in the mornings as part of my work time. hope j.c. approves!!!!

    ReplyDelete