|men's choir on the left, gospel on the right. gospel choir posed in dynamic "gospel style" figurations.|
did anyone out there know of such a thing as barbie choirs? please tell me what this is all about.
other than a tiny pique of curiosity about these two choirs of barbie dolls, i felt emotions ranging from blah to depressed today.
hey, maybe a list will make me feel better!
1. wrote morning pages.
2. took lula to tennis.
3. took lula to lifeguarding camp.
4. answered 15 emails for online class.
5. submitted 6 manuscripts.
6. made my first batch of ice cream in my new ice cream maker (after agonizing for weeks over what to spend my williams sonoma birthday gift card on).
7. washed and dried, but did not fold, three loads of laundry.
8. polished off the last of the 26 ears of corn we bought on tuesday at a dinner with my sister and her boys at grandma and grandpa's house.
9. reunited with cecily and moses after they spent 10 days in arizona with cousins. i missed them so much! so grateful to the cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents who took care of them.
10. took lula, ingrid, and nephews to sammy's for pie shakes (but no one got a pie shake, in the end, rather italian sodas, cokes, and a mango shake.) dropped ingrid and lula at muse music for open mic night. cover charge: $1.00.