|my baby! her birthday's tomorrow.|
1) reading rough stone rolling by richard bushman.
2) discussing the outcome of this season's rather tepid project runway.
3) hanging out with one of my favorite people, university of okalahoma musicologist michael lee, here for a performance and to do research in byu's special collections library, home of the max steiner papers. and then to perform christian's fall of the house of usher on tuesday.
4) trying to push thoughts of how many papers i have to grade from my mind.
5) feeling uber-relaxed after scalp massage from lula.
6) experiencing both anxiety and anticipation for the next two busy days, including a very special birthday tomorrow.
legwear: black tights
inspiration: going overboard with leopard
looking forward: to saturday morning donuts & farmer's market