Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good Thing List

Lara's Eva, on her way
1.  It was raining, but not too hard.

2.  After months and months of intermittent toil, I finished my Crime Fiction LibGuide at work.

3.  I headed uptown to attend Eva's graduation party in her dorm common room and sample Lara's toothsome carmelized onion dip.

4.  While there, I enjoyed talking to Christian about the reggae influences inherent in "Hotel California."  Lara and Christian leave on Thursday.  I will miss conversations like these.

5.  Eva wore an amazing dress.  So did Lara.

6.  Taking three trains, I arrived on the other end of Manhattan to pick up S from school on time.

7.  Basking in the afterglow of having all of my grades turned in.

8.  Basking in the afterglow of Lara's carmelized onion dip.

9.  Looking forward to Lara and Christian performing as Lalage in Brooklyn tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment