|georgia buchert made this beautiful crown for me. i was so touched. this pic doesn't do it justice. i'll try to get a better one.|
1) omg. food. out of control food.
2) prime rib & brussels sprout, nativity, very sketchy pick-up rendition (omg. out of control melismas) of "for unto us a child is born," buche de noel, and christmas crackers on christmas eve.
3) matching swiss nightgowns for me and all the girls.
4) thoughtful "experience" gift certificates (dim sum, play lists, shopping expeditions, pedicures, thrifting and vintage store shopping), cool, creative gift-wrapping jobs & hand embroidered cards.
5) turkey dinner at bam's on christmas day.
6) christmas day migraine.
7) pitch perfect with my sis at the dollars. yes! see it.
8) boxing day locust salon featuring: candy cane cake by ingrid, baked brie with fig and cranberry by kathryn, carrot-jicama salad AND hand made crown by georgia, cheese ball and last minute table arranging by bonnie, olives, cheese and nuts from the belnap-jensens, lots of baking and cleaning by amelia, magical drum solo by greg, stylophone virtuosity by steve, and prepared piano by christian.
|el gallo giro is one of my favorite provo restaurants. check out their molcajete.|
10) the hobbit--loved having moses' running commentary, as he sat on my lap for most of the movie, and obviously it was his favorite movie he'd ever seen since it looked exactly like a video game, but, dude, i hate cgi. it seriously looks like a piece of crap. sorry fans.