Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Two Tunes

I'm not sure what to blog about today.  The past couple of weeks have been a period of tying up lose ends, ordering stuff online (and then not being able to find them at their delivery location), and tucking things into a Xmas box for my mommy--which MUST be in the mail by tomorrow. (Right?)

So I found myself recently in a holiday song YouTube hole and thought I'd post my favorites from now through the holidays.

It's still Hanukah, yo, and we are celebrating it.  As a matter of fact, I have Day 4's lame gift for the kiddies at my side.  (One upside, we do have the best hand-rolled beeswax menorah candles that were purchased on sale at ABC Carpet and Home on 1/1/12.  Can't believe that year is almost over.)

So here's one of the few good Hanukah songs on the market.  I'm not kidding about that.  Get to it, Pink.


And here's a little ditty I'd never heard until tonight. It's quite charming really, but it's all too easy to find a charming Xmas song.  

No comments:

Post a Comment